Mechanical Foremen/Supervisor-Mechanical at Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL)
- Company: Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was incorporated on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company is an equal opportunity employer, and wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced, and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy position currently available in the company.
Mechanical Foremen/Supervisor-Mechanical –1 Post: He or She will be reporting to Manufacturing Chemist.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the maintenance and repairs on pumps, conveyor and centrifugal machines;
- Installing and performing diagnostic test on mechanical system;
- Ensure parts for repairs and installation are kept on hand at all time;
- Ensures safety of people and machines;
- Optimize mechanical efficient by adjusting machine;
- Ensures effective communication with superiors on occurrences;
- Training subordinate workers on safe and efficiency use of mechanical machine;
- Receive and raise work orders for execution; and
- Performs any other lawful duties as assigned by supervisor.
Full Technician Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Three (3) Years working experience in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent. Experience of working in Sugar industry will be considered as an additional advantage.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance with the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
Method of ApplicationCandidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED, P.O BOX 1079, MOROGORO.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 03 July 2023.