20 Mar 2023
Mechanical Artisan (Fitter And Turner) x6 at Wakulima Tea Company Ltd
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Wakulima Tea Company Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mbeya Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Wakulima Tea Company Ltd
Wakulima Tea Company Ltd, is a joint venture between Tanzania Tea packers (TATEPA) AND Rungwe Small Holders Tea Growers Association (RSTGA – UMOJA).
Wakulima Tea Company Ltd; the Largest Smallholder Tea Company in Tanzania; supporting over 12000
Smallholder farmers and with 2 factories one in Tukuyu-Rungwe, and the second one is in Mwakaleli• Busokelo District, re advertised 12 Job Vacancies to meet the qualified candidates.
Term of the contract: Permanent
MECHANICAL ARTISAN (FITTER AND TURNER 6-POSTS)
JOB DESCRIPTION –FITTER/TURNER
- To execute mechanical maintenance work in compliance with health and safety at workplace/factory, ISO 22000:2005, environment, HACCP, Rainforest Alliance, etc.
- Repairing, maintaining and overhauling machinery in a Tea Factory.
- Performing regular maintenance on machinery, diagnosing and repairing any faults. Ability to use Lathe
- Machines, including CTC Rollers sharpening Machines.
- Assembling and installation of new machinery.
- To report any impending faults and keep records of breakdowns and repairs.
- Fabrication and modification of spares and machinery.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by Management.
- Able to work under minimum supervision and attend to breakdowns swiftly and under pressure.
- Will be required to work on shift basis.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of secondary education examination certificate plus Trade Test Level II or Level III
- FITTER/TURNER or equivalent qualification from recognized training institution.
- Work experience of minimum 3 years in a Tea/Sugar/Food/Beverages Processing Factory will be an added advantage.
- Ideal job seeker will be self-motivated, able to work with a team, able to work under minimum supervision, able to solve any problem in his profession or similar and must be able to follow instructions.
Method of ApplicationAPPLICATION AND DEADLINE.
The closing date for applications is 23rd March 2023 and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application including a covering letter, curriculum vitae, relevant testimonials, phone number, and email contact details, and two references should be sent to :-
Operations Director Wakulima Tea Company Ltd P.O. Box 700 – Tukuyu
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE