Mechanical Artisan at Saint-Gobain Lodhia Gypsum Industries Limited
- Company: Saint-Gobain Lodhia Gypsum Industries Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Tanzania
LOCATION: Saint – Gobain Lodhia Gypsum Industries in Arusha-Kikatiti
- Engaged in one of the mechanical trades by performing a variety of semiskilled or manual duties involved in the construction, installation, maintenance and/or repair of mechanical systems, facilities, and equipment; and shall report to Engineering Manager
- Ensure adherence to health and safety, environment, quality and housekeeping in section.
- Apply fault-finding techniques, conduct root cause failure analysis and regular plant inspections.
- Clean, maintain and repair mechanical parts, components and equipment as directed by the Supervisor.
- Conduct regular plant and steel structures inspections.
- Carry out workshop fabrication, equipment assembly and installation.
- Complete breakdown and preventive maintenance work orders, create subsequent notifications, and provide feedback on work performed.
- Attain and maintain relevant licenses and authorizations required to execute allocated duties e.g. Basic Rigging, Working at Heights.
- Additional responsibilities not listed may be required Qualifications required to fulfill the role
- Form four certificate
- VETA Certificate or any Technical College
- Entry Level
- Industrial construction/maintenance industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of applicable safety rules and of fire protection
- Physical fit as the role requires a lot physical activities
Method of Application
You can expect to become part of an innovative, international Group that is a market leader; a Group united by strong values that are shared by all employees.
There are multiple prospects for career growth through training and international opportunities. Interested candidates should send CVs and application letters no later than 31 st August 2020 to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.