Mechanic (Tractors & Cane Loaders) & Mechanic Lorry at TPC Ltd
- Company: TPC Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kilimanjaro
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
TPC Ltd is one of the fast-growing sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill vacancies positions in various Departments.
POST : Mechanic (Tractors & Cane Loaders) & Mechanic Lorry
- Reports to the Foreman Shift.
- Core Job Description: Performing maintenance and repairs of systems and components for tractors & cane loaders according to manufacturer’s guideline and supervisor’s instruction
- Key Accountabilities
- Read and interpret technical schematic.
- Perform routine, specialized maintenance/repairand scheduled maintenance such as oil & filter changes, lubrications and adjustments.
- Perform component & system repairs such as; engine, transmission, electrical, hydraulic & brake of tractors & cane loaders.
- Review work orders and discuss work with the section Foreman or Supervisor.
- Maintains machine records by recording service, repair and maintain shop equipment’s, tools and work environment in orderly and clean condition.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned.
- Core Competencies.
- Skill and ability to perform fault diagnosis.
- Computer literate would be an advantage.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Personal Specifications
Holder of Government Trade Test Certificate Grade one, two or three. A combination of relevant academic qualifications, holds a valid driving licence, at least 2 years’ working experience in Mechanics.
NOTE: Internal Candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Method of ApplicationCandidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, “if you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date of this advert, please consider yourself unsuccessful.”
Human Resources Executive Officer,
P. O. Box 93,
Tel: +255272754389, FAX:+255272754391
E-mail: [email protected]