Material Controller x5 at NORPLAN Tanzania Limited
- Company: NORPLAN Tanzania Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
NORPLAN Tanzania Ltd (NORPLAN) is a multidisciplinary Consulting Engineers firm registered with Engineers Registration Board as a Local Consulting Company under Registration Number LCF 092. NORPLAN is a member of Association of Consulting Engineers Tanzania (ACET).
Due to the expansion of our consultancy services, we are seeking applications for the following posts with detailed job descriptions for each respective post.
- Material Controller (5 Posts)
The Material Controller is required to ensure that all materials databases and project reporting tools are updated and maintained concisely and accurately with the latest information. The job holder will also implement materials management strategies and plans.
The role oversees all third – party Verification, inspection (as required), and receipt of all project material.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Tertiary/Professional qualification in activities related to Materials Controls and Management with at least 2 years within the oil and gas sector, degree or diploma in ENGINEERING, logistics or relevant field or related professional experience
- Five (5) years’ experience in activities related to Materials Controls and Management.
- Competency within industry applications such as Aconex, SharePoint, Adobe, MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
Method of ApplicationQualified candidates should send applications to the address indicated below. The application letter should be enclosed with;
Curriculum Vitae with two referees
Copies of relevant certificates and awards
One passport size photograph attached to application letter
The Managing Director
NORPLAN Tanzania Limited
Consulting Engineers and Planners
P.O. Box 2820
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Email: [email protected]
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 17 May 2023.