Master Data Analyst at SGS ( the world’s leading inspection)
- Company: SGS ( the world’s leading inspection)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Working on our Digital Labs project, you will play a key role in the configuration of our new Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS). You will configure, test and validate the Master Data needed for our systems. Our Digital Labs initiative is a flagship IT project and you will contribute to the number one leader in the TIC industry having a best-in-class IT infrastructure.
More specifically, you will:
- Define, produce and maintain the global LIMS templates to be used in the deployment;
- Contribute to define the governance rules on the LIMS test method structure and any master data such as regulation limits, pricing (and all related group), QC Masks, etc;
- Drive and maintain the standardization of master data in LIMS, including associated guidelines, following the specific business rules;
- Test the system to validate the global master data structure in LIMS according to business requirements;
- Define and maintain the UAT plan and associated testing scripts based on the business scenarios (URS) and functional specifications (FRS);
- Execute functional testing on major releases;
- Ensure appropriate quality and global processes are being followed for LIMS setup related activities;
- Be responsible for the initial configuration of LIMS related product during the pilot phase;
- Collaborate with the business and GPO business process owners to design the new test method when a new structure is required;
- Execute the system functional testing;
- Maintain documentation about the LIMS setup for core and integration specifications (BOSS Interfaces, Security & Roles, Global Naming conventions, Global Reports);
- Collaborate with the LIMS delivery team in the definition of the Functional Requirements Specifications, if there is no acceptable solution within the available LIMS dynamicity;
- Collaborate with LIMS support to facilitate LIMS related issues resolution.
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry, Information Technology, or a similar subject;
- Proven experience working with LIMS systems, ideally LabVantage, STARLIMS or a CCLAS system;
- Fluent in English. Other languages are a benefit.
External Candidates: We would like to hear from candidates based in the following locations: USA, Peru, Poland, Spain, China and the Philippines.
Internal Candidates: We can base this position in any SGS affiliate. Relocation will not be needed for this position.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th April, 2022.