Masons x15 at FABEC Investment Limited
- Company: FABEC Investment Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tabora, Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Tanzania
FABEC Investment Limited is the Sub Contractor for WASCO ISOAF TZ LTD in the EAST AFRICA CRUDE OIL Project (EACOP) contracted to build the coating plant in EACOP coating yard in Tabora region Nzega district, Igusule ward. The company is seeking eligible and gualified applicants for the following positions:
Masons: (15 positions)
Duties and responsibilities;
- Maintaining tools and workspaces.
- Cutting, shaping and dressing materials.
- Lifting, carrying and placing prepared blocks.
- Reading and following technical drawings.
- Training apprentices.
- Mixing cement and mortar.
- Restoring old and worn masonry.
- Love for working with stone.
- Respect for the ancient traditions of the profession.
Method of ApplicationApplicants should send their CV together with the copies of their certificates to the following email address: [email protected]
Deadline: 08th August, 2022
Shall you not hear from us two weeks after the end of the application deadline consider your application unsuccessful.