Marketing Officer at M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC)
- Company: M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC) is a local private company based in Arusha that specialized in Agricultural inputs business. The company deals with multiplication and distribution of agro seeds; importation and distribution of agrochemicals and provision of technical advisory services on farm input use and management. In addition, the company conducts agricultural research in collaboration with national, regional and international research institutes. In its bid to implements its business development strategies the company is looking for self driving candidates to fill the following vacancies:-
Job Title Marketing Officer (1 Post) Arusha Head Office
Report to Marketing Manager
Duties and responsibilities
1. Coordinating and support seed and agrochemicals marketing activities with the field staff.
2. Perform monitoring and evaluation task for projects which are performed by the company
3. Establish and supervise trials as per company requirements
4. Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research.
5. Advice on how to improve company offering to the market and provide technical support to customers.
6. Prepare periodic reports as per requirements of the management.
1. Holder of B.Sc. in agriculture, agronomy, horticulture, extensions and agri-business.
2. Possession of a valid driving license is a must and shall be ready to travel in and out of the country
3. Good market knowledge on agrochemicals, crop growing cycles and season in Tanzania
Experience The candidates should have knowledge and working experience in Agro-Input Industry in Tanzania.
Remuneration A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with MATCC scheme of service.
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should indicate their duty station of interest and send their application letters, CV and scanned copy of academic, profession certificates and valid driving license by email with the subject line of the job title to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply submit your hand written application letter, CV and copies of your certificates before 11th June 2023 via email only to;
The Managing Director, Meru Agro-Tours & Consultant Co. Ltd. P.O Box 13867, Arusha Email: [email protected]