Marketing Manager: Experiential Events and Sponsorships at CRDB Bank
- Company: CRDB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Reporting To: Senior Manager: Brand and Product Marketing
The purpose of the job is to be responsible for implementing the bank’s Events and Sponsorship strategy and is the point contact for coordinating all marketing bank-wide events. Managing internal stakeholders and external relationships with rights owners. Work closely with marketing, PR, customer experience, Branch Network, and business units across the bank to develop activation and leverage plans. Work closely with the Senior Manager: Brand and Product Marketing to ensure that the bank’s experiential events and sponsorship plans are delivered and that they are aligned with the overall brand positioning strategy of the bank.
- Work with internal teams to provide an end-to-end event project management service, which includes conceptualizing and activating event plans with adherence to brand as well as business and marketing strategies, to ensure a seamless end-user experience and realize ROI.
- Work proactively to identify community functions where the organization should have a presence, both for sales-related purposes and community outreach to help increase brand awareness in the community and drive sales.
- Actively track ROI for all experiential marketing efforts to help refine and adjust strategy/approach as needed.
- Partners with key internal stakeholders to identify sponsorship opportunities and leverage plans as well as implement activation within defined and agreed budgets.
- Manages the Sponsorship calendar.
- Works with external stakeholders to ensure that the confirmed sponsorship benefits are delivered as per contractual agreement.
- Research best practices and trends in experiential events & sponsorship and provide insight on emerging trends for activation and sponsorship.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating all events and supporting sales activation for the bank.
- Deliver event brief objectives.
- Monitors timeframes and approved budgets for all events.
- Maintains effective cross-functional relationships with all business units of the bank and the branch network team.
- Collaborate with the Brand team for the production of brand materials that will deliver an unmatched experience for the Bank’s events and sponsorships.
- Supports risk mitigation through appropriate internal sign-off requirements.
- Delivers best practice event management techniques.
- External vendor management.
- Budget management – creation, approval and post-event reconciliation and reporting.
- From time to time be required to work on special projects on short notice
Education Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Advertising, Marketing, or related field
- 5+ years as a project manager, event coordinator or sponsorship manager
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Be fluent in English and Swahili
- Hands-on attitude
- Strong contacts and relationships in the corporate events arena including venues, caterers and related suppliers.
- Experience working with an event management agency.
- Extensive and proven event delivery experience working with local and international brands, community, and financial services preferred.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Organizing and planning complex project
- Time Management skills
- Contract Negotiation skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams within the bank.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills with experience in agency management
- Decisive and collaborative
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strategic agility
- Process oriented
- Drive for results
- Being able to understand others by being articulate what is required.
- Business acumen
- Being able to measure the work delivered.
Deadline 14 Dec 2023
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th December, 2023.