Marketing And Sales Officers x2 at Rieta AgroSciences Tanzania Limited (RIETA SEED)
- Company: Rieta AgroSciences Tanzania Limited (RIETA SEED)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Rieta AgroSciences Tanzania Limited (RIETA SEED) is a local agri-company with its operations in Tanzania. Rieta is headquartered in the Songwe region in the southern highlands of Tanzania. Rieta’s business is to develop, produce, process, pack, and distribute certified seeds of various crop varieties. The target crops are maize, sorghum, soybean, and sunflower. Rieta also provides extension services to small-scale farmers on good agronomic practices to improve farm productivity and to fully utilize farm resource potential.
The company is looking for self-driving candidates to fill the following vacancies:
Job title: Marketing And Sales Officers (2)
Duties and responsibilities
- Collect data on product performance
- Induce new sales agents & participate in opening up new markets
- Prepare seed sales estimates, forecast and projections
- Implement customer education programs
- Develop and manage photo gallery for marketing use
- Manage demonstrations and field days
- Perform agro dealer selection and coordination
- Collect and process seed orders
- Implement product distribution plan
- Keep Seed stocks and sales records
- Implement collection procedures in collaboration with finance department
- Organize and attend trade fairs, exhibition, displays and agriculture shows
- Holder of Diploma and/ or B.Sc. in agriculture, agronomy, horticulture, and agri-business.
- Possession of a valid driving license will be an added advantage.
- Good market knowledge on crop growing cycles and season in Tanzania
- The candidates should have knowledge and working experience in Agro-Input Industry in Tanzania.
Method of ApplicationTo apply submit your hand written application letter, CV and copies of your certificates to;
THE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER,
RIETA AGROSCIENCES TANZANIA LIMITED
P.O.BOX 46, MBOZI
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be consulted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 10 August 2022.