Marketing and Business Development Specialist at Tetra Tech International
- Company: Tetra Tech International
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Iringa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Tetra Tech seeks experienced candidates for the following positions:
Marketing and Business Development Specialist- (1 Post) Based in Iringa
The Marketing and Business Development Specialist will be an integral part of a multi-person component team on a USAID funded development activity to increase access to sustainable WASH services managed by the Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency (RUWASA) and urban water supply and sanitation authorities (UWSSAs) and will work collaboratively with the SBCC Specialist to develop market research and to support WASH enterprises with the marketing and business development. Using the market research data, the candidate will provide technical assistance on business development, marketing, and management to sanitation and hygiene SMEs and partners. This position will report to the Sanitation and Hygiene Market specialist and will be based in Iringa with travel to activity districts in Rukwa, Njombe, Iringa, and Morogoro regions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, international development, or related field of study, graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant professional experience. Previous economic development experience in an international donor program setting, experience with international donors such as USAID strongly preferred.
- Relevant technical background in TZ business sector and experience conducting market research and analysis, particularly in the WASH sector. Familiarity with the key industries and socio-economic landscape of Tanzania.
- Must be computer literate (in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team. Must also be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Professional fluency in English and Swahili is required for verbal and written communication.
- Experience delivering services in Tanzania, working successfully within a team environment;
- Please note: Only Tanzanian citizens are eligible for this position.
Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls will be accepted about these positions. Deadline for submission of applications is September 28,2021.
Method of ApplicationTo apply through [email protected] with a cover letter and current curriculum vitae (CV) in reverse chronological order format. Please list the title of the position in the email subject line.
Closing Date : 28th September , 2021.