Market Development Representative at Smollan
- Company: Smollan
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
At Smollan, we’re on an evolutionary journey where we’re shifting our story. We’re looking for truly unique people who believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. Where our people are cared for, happy and inspired in building an extraordinary place to work.
We’re on the lookout for an exceptional Market Development Representative who will co-ordinate and ensure the effective execution of a sales and merchandising function of clients’ products at store level.
This role will be based in Arusha Tanzania.
As a Market Development Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Shelf Health: Implement planograms to optimise product categorisation and positioning of brands.
- Effective Administration: Maintain In- Store Book to accurately record and report activities
- Customer/Client Satisfaction: Build relationships and communicate problems and make suggestions regarding solutions
- Sales Targets/Volume or Profitability: Ensure targets are achieved
- Effective Self-Management: Ensure that quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintained
What are we looking for?
To qualify for this role, you should have:
- 1-3 Years’ experience in the FMCG Industry
- Qualification: A completed unversity degree
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrable time management abilities
What’s in it for you?
- A robust work environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow with a leading brand in the FMCG industry
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 1st September , 2022.