19 Jul 2022
Market Development Executives at Mwananchi Communications Limited
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Mwananchi Communications Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mbeya Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
To increase copy sales and develop relationships with partners in the distribution channel and to ensure that you meet you’re set sales targets while maintaining an optimal return level.
Full Job Description
- Promotes and coordinates sale and distribution of newspapers in areas served by franchised wholesale distributors: Surveys urban and suburban areas to determine newspaper sales potential, using statistical tables, and recommends new outlets and locations for newsstands, street sale racks and .
- Schedules delivery and distribution of newspapers and regulates size of orders to maintain maximum sales with minimum return levels.
- Open new Sales Channels to improve copy sales supported by Sales initiatives as push factors
- Evaluates Distributor and vendor sales performance daily and assists them through sales promotion and training programs.
- Inspects routes to ensure prompt and regular delivery of newspapers to distributors, Vendors, Homes & Offices.
- Distributes and explains circulation instructions and changes to distributors and Vendors, and investigates and resolves distributor and Vendor complaints.
- Investigates delinquent accounts and makes collections
- Ensures the visibility of MCL brands in your respective markets.
- Instructs Vendors, drivers, distributors on sales techniques to improve sales.
- Lays out home and office delivery routes and organizes carrier crews.
- Analyses sales statistics to assist management in circulation planning.
- Reports on sales, activities of competitors and reader feedback
- Writes promotional bulletins to notify dealers and carriers of special sales promotions and offers.
- Arranges for sale of newspapers at special events and sale of special issues and editions in case of important news breaks and events.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31st July, 2022.