6 Sep 2023
Marine Terminal And Tank Packages Manager at Industrial Maintenance International Ltd
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Industrial Maintenance International Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Marine Terminal And Tank Packages Manager
- To manage Terminal and Tanks contracts; monitoring contractors’ achievement and managing Change Orders Requests
- To control the 2 packages, quality, cost and progress in accordance with approved project requirements, budget and schedule.
- To promote cost reduction initiatives and strive to optimize costs and achieve value at every opportunity.
- To account for and manage / mitigate project risks.
- To mobilize, organize, lead and manage the Terminal and Tanks teams; interacting with a multi-disciplinary technical team efficiently and in a good working atmosphere and integrating as need be partners secondees.
- To ensure full coordination with IPMT construction team ensuring best use of project resources and efficient implementation of Quality Surveillance teams.
- To coordinate and interface with other Project development entities (Engineering, Operations, HSEQ, E&S team and Commercial & Legal groups).
- With IPMT support to ensure construction contractors implement the project Local Content Plan.
- To report progress and provide input to weekly and monthly reports. Appraise Project Managers of main issues. Provide input into budgets / forecasts and plans as required.
- To ensure employees and contracted staff under job-holder’s responsibility are appropriately supervised and have received adequate instruction and training in order to carry out their role in a safe manner.
- Act as Company Representative for both contract Terminal and Tanks.
- To adopt and demonstrate exemplary behavior with regard H3SE and H3SE rules implementation.
- To adopt and demonstrate exemplary behavior with regard to ethics and project “code of conduct” policy.
- To participate to meetings with partners, authorities and other stakeholders as required
- To build on and account for previous project experiences (REX+) and to gather ‘lessons learnt’ and provide feedback to other entities as required.
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be required by the position.
- Management of the Marine Terminal and Tanks contracts, activities and team and delivery within the project schedule, approved budget, quality and H3SE requirements.
- Compliance with the project SOR (Statement of Requirement) for the assigned work
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree: MSc (or equivalent formal qualification) in a recognized Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience with at least 10 years in Oil &Gas Industry with similar large-scale projects & complex environment
- Experience in Marine Terminal and Oil Floating Roof Steel Tanks
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry’s processes and organization.
- Ability to adapt and to represent the company in discussions, negotiations and meetings with contractors, partners and regulatory authorities
- Ability to effectively lead and manage a team; Sound organization ability
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural business environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; Good motivational skills.
- English as mother tongue or Fluent in English (speaking and with excellent writing skill
- Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus
Method of ApplicationSend CVS only to [email protected] ,
Mention the correct position you are applying for on your email subject line.
Application deadline 25th September 2023
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.