Manager, Workplace Banking at DCB
- Company: DCB
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Manager, Workplace Banking
DCB Commercial Bank Plc is a fully-fledged retail and commercial bank in Tanzania. The bank offers banking services to Individuals, Microfinance, Small to Medium sized Businesses (MSME), as well as large corporate clients. DCB Bank has a wide branch network of over 8 branches, over 1000 DCB Wakala Agents, and over 280 Umoja switch ATMs serving over 3 million customers across the country.
We are currently seeking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Manager, Workplace Banking. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and growing payroll business by assessing, selecting and signing-up employer organisations, onboarding new customers, and monitoring the entire schemes portfolio for quality and sustainability.
- Developing and implementing workplace banking sales plan and process.
- Managing the existing schemes to facilitate portfolio growth.
- Building relationships with key rereferrals partners within the bank to ensure constant and quality leads are obtained.
- Ensuring proper empanelment of the signed-up companies and verifying that potential customers satisfy all criteria required of a desired customer profile as outlined by the bank.
- Assessing the risk profiles of customer segments and contributing to the development of effective control measures within the deduction to source.
- Managing and monitoring end to end process of onboarding and growing the workplace proposition whilst observing NPL ratio as set by the bank.
- Driving activations and penetration of all signed up schemes with existing and potential clients.
- Maximizing sales referral opportunities by working with customer service officers, relationship managers and branch managers.
- Delivering services to customers that are synonymous with the customer brand experience being promoted by the organization.
- Leading, training and coaching the team to ensure effective management of the schemes and monitoring as first line of defense to minimize defaults.
- Ensuring the sales team has the right culture and attitude.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of five years’ experience relevant experience.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and credit analysis skills.
- Strong relationship and networking skills.
- Extensive knowledge of personal banking products.
Method of ApplicationIf you believe you are the right candidate for this position, kindly submit your application with a detailed CV, photocopies of academic certificate, and names of three referees with their contacts, quoting reference number DCB-COM-MWB-10/2023 on the subject of the email. To be considered, your application MUST be submitted
through [email protected] not later than 27th October 2023. Hard copy applications will not be accepted.