Manager Risk and Compliance Management at TANESCO
- Company: TANESCO
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) is undergoing massive reformation of its operations focusing on increasing the outreach and service quality in Tanzania and region as well. The reformation includes increasing power generation, enhancing business excellence, power reliability and improving customer service. To reach its goals, the Company has reviewed its Organization Structure and therefore invites self-motivated, honest, hardworking and committed Tanzanians to fill the under-mentioned posts at Head Office.
Manager Risk and Compliance Management
Reports to: Managing Director
Supervises : All Employees in the Risk Management and Compliance Section Workstation: Head Office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise Managing Director on all matters pertaining to risk and compliance management in the Company;
- Develop and coordinate implementation of the organization risk management policy and process;
- Perform a risk assessment by analysing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company;
- Coordinate the development of a Business Continuity strategy and plans to ensure Business Continuity in the events of Business Interruption;
- Design and implement an early warning or trigger system for breaches of the company’s risk appetite or limits;
- Coordinate the set up and maintenance of a Risk Register and other risk information with clearly defined risk categories and risks;
- Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues;
- Monitor compliance with laws, regulations and internal policies;
- Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance;
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program; and
- Perform any related duties as may be assigned by the Managing Director.
- Bachelor Degree in Risk Management, Insurance from a recognized and reputable institution.
- Must have a Master Degree in Risk Management, Insurance or related qualification from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of ten (10)years’ working experience and proven good performance.
- Must be registered with relevant profession Board.
Method of ApplicationAll interested candidates should send a detailed written application attached with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) attached with all relevant certificates including two (2) referees. Application closing date is Monday, 26th December, 2022 before 5:00PM. All applications should be addressed to:
TANESC0 HEAD OFFICE,
Dar Es Salaam Road,
PO BOX 453,
- All applications shall be sent through email [email protected]
- No physical application shall be accepted.
- TANESC0 provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- All Applicants who will not be invited for an interview should consider themselves unsuccessful.