Manager Resource Mobilization at TANESCO
- Company: TANESCO
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) is undergoing massive reformation of its operations focusing on increasing the outreach and service quality in Tanzania and region as well. The reformation includes increasing power generation, enhancing business excellence, power reliability and improving customer service. To reach its goals, the Company has reviewed its Organization Structure and therefore invites self-motivated, honest, hardworking and committed Tanzanians to fill the under-mentioned posts at Head Office.
Manager Resource Mobilization
Reports to: Director Resource Mobilization and Business Development
Supervises: All Employees in the Partnership and Resource Mobilization Section
Workstation: Head Office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise Director Resource Mobilization and Business Development on all matters pertaining to resource mobilization in the Company;
- Identify funding opportunities, listing them and appraise the management;
- Collaborate with public and private teams to on-board resources/ investments;
- Contribute to private sector development by executing innovative, developmental and profitable resources/investments;
- Assist in developing a fund generation and resource mobilization Work plan and constantly follow-up the implementation of the plan through communication with different prospective donors and agencies;
- Coordinate processing of agreements in connection with funding opportunities and ensure effective and timely follow-up in terms of submission of reports to the donors and grant renewal proposals;
- Develop both short and long-term resource plans, recommend investments and assign assets e.g. Public Equities, Fixed Income, Private Equity;
- Ensure that fundraising and resource mobilization information are up to date;
- Solicit and link prospective sponsors for programmatic sessions; and
- Monitor and participate in the negotiations and resource structuring process with analysis to optimize outcomes that adhere to the Government policies.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by Director Research, Environment and Projects.
- Bachelor and Master Degree in Business Administration/Economics/Statistics or Finance.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience and proven good performance.
Method of ApplicationAll interested candidates should send a detailed written application attached with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) attached with all relevant certificates including two (2) referees. Application closing date is Monday, 26th December, 2022 before 5:00PM. All applications should be addressed to:
TANESC0 HEAD OFFICE,
Dar Es Salaam Road,
PO BOX 453,
- All applications shall be sent through email [email protected]
- No physical application shall be accepted.
- TANESC0 provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- All Applicants who will not be invited for an interview should consider themselves unsuccessful.