Manager: Product Review and Reporting at National Bank Of Commence (NBC)
- Company: National Bank Of Commence (NBC)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
The candidate will be responsible with product products performance and recommend appropriate actions to ensure projected targets as per the approved business case is achieved.
The candidate will also be accountable with regular product review to identify gaps and suggest improvement in order to meet customer and business needs.
Accountability: Business Management
- Apply pricing strategy to pricing models and manage the publishing of pricing guides
- Regularly reviewing all operational standards for product profitability, and identifying skills gaps.
- Asset Product Plans (differentiation, unique selling features, sustainable competitive advantage)
- Profitability analysis of asset products
- Monitoring of product performance to ensure there is no revenue leakages
- Enables business partner, relationship managers to improve revenue growth by providing support and tools to effectively prioritize and organize client calling activities, thus increasing effectiveness and efficiency.
- Review product income analysis and present to the head of Products and sales with recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
- Provide input to the Sales Campaign Managers during the development of product-specific sales campaigns
- Work with Retail Credit teams to build databases for cross sell and top up campaign for each product.
- Coordinate and track retail banking budget and report for management reviews. This includes weekly session to discuss business performance.
- Report, on a quarterly basis, the status of the retail performance and its implication on the stage of achievement of the business strategy.
- Evaluate overall effectiveness of sales activities through direct participation in weekly retail meetings, Portfolio Analysis Meetings and sales planning sessions.
- Ensure there is a budgetary control process in each product
- Continuously research the local markets basis for customer needs after by identifying segments and recommend suitable product activity to target and sustain viable and profitable segments in line with the stated Retail Lending strategy
- Identify opportunities for new product development and enhancement in line with the lending strategy.
- Review customer satisfaction surveys to identify product issues, create action plans and implement changes to address such issues.
- Work closely with retail products and sales managers to ensure all group loan scheme are being reviewed in line with lending framework
- Prepare monthly management reports and commentary for all products
Accountability: Product Development and Reviews
- Review ideas and make recommendations to progress which are prioritized using value-based criteria
- Initiate new product development or product amendment ideas at Concept development stage for specified product line
- Hold Product Design Workshops to develop customer requirements and initial requirements and constraints for NPD or product amendment
- Write aggregate business case for the products across all businesses based on workshop output, Risk and infrastructure plan, detailed, complete financial model for product
- Facilitate planning workshops to produce detailed plans for each product development work-stream and manage infrastructure build, test, pilot launch and full launch
- Handover new product to BAU following process and undertake post project review for team members, encouraging individual ownership and initiative. Huddles are conducted daily
- Implement new products and product enhancements
- Provide information on competitors, local pricing and local market potential
- Analyze new products performance and recommend appropriate actions to ensure projected targets as per the approved business case is achieved.
- Analyze existing products performance to ensure that there are in conformance with the set objectives and profitability.
Accountability: Governance and Control
- Ensure NPLs for asset is within the single digits and as per BOT guideline
- Ensure to abide by required project governance standards for implementation of new Lending products or launch of new distribution channels.
- Actively participate or represent the Head of products in the monthly Portfolio Quality Review and address issues identified through appropriate action plans.
- Manage the business continuity management plan for the Asset Lending Products. Ensure that bi-annual tests take place and that any failures are reported.
- Review notices for submission to local government, regulators and customers prior to their distribution.
- Liaise with the head of credit risk on any major processing issues directly linked with asset product design or the channels through which asset products are distributed.
Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications – Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Commercial mindset – Junior (Meets all of the requirements), Customer Excellence – Service Delivery (Meets all of the requirements), Digital familiarity (Meets all of the requirements), Effective communication – Basic (Meets all of the requirements), Experience in a similar environment at junior specialist level, Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Product and/or Service Knowledge (Meets all of the requirements), Sales Management (Meets all of the requirements)
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th May, 2022.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE