13 Sep 2021
Manager – Investigations at Exim Bank Tanzania
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Exim Bank Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Reporting to: Head, Risk & Compliance
Region: Dar es Salaam
- To manage the conduct of appropriate investigations in order to minimise financial losses, reputation and regulatory risks, operational risk events involving criminal conduct, dishonesty or deliberate breaches of policies or regulations.
- To help promote, lead and manage, throughout the Business, the culture and practice of Compliance Investigations risk management within the letter and spirit of relevant Laws and Regulations and all Group standards relating to Compliance.
- Develop relationships with relevant local authorities, including the Tanzania Police Force, Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau, and the Bank of Tanzania.
- Monitor industry developments in relation to conduct and fraud related investigations and share these with colleagues across the Group.
- Provide input into the identification of themes, trends and lessons learnt from investigations to support the continuous improvement of the Bank’s conduct and control environment.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Knowledge and a range of skills are required including but not limited to:
- Must possess strong leadership qualities, excellent interpersonal skills and multi-cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Ability to produce high quality investigation reports, requiring minimal review. Must exhibit excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
- An inquisitive approach to practices, procedures and specific transactions. Personal authority and integrity. Independence, creativity, resourcefulness and resilience.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationPlease send your application to [email protected]
Application deadline:- 16th September 2021