Manager Facility & Real Estate at CCBRT
- Company: CCBRT
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Vacancy: MANAGER FACILITY & REAL ESTATE
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the leading provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes in the community and the most vulnerable. Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities including obstetric fistula repairs. Its recently opened Maternity and Newborn Wing serves as a referral centre for high risk and emergency deliveries in the region of Dar es Salaam and the Eastern Zone of Tanzania.
We are looking for an experienced Manager Facility & Real Estate aiming to bring CCBRT to the next
In this new position, you will supervise CCBRT’s facility services and take lead in the development and execution of CCBRT’s real estate management plan. This tot ensure a hassle free execution of our primary processes.
Facility services contain operational support teams of security and logistics. In addition to the daily planning and supervision of the teams, this role entails review and documentation of all protocols and procedures and establishing a clear facility management system in cooperation with several stakeholders and suppliers to ensure an optimal facility value chain
CCBRTs Real Estate Management plan should define the long term strategy on site development, sustainability and environmental impact, maintenance and asset management, architecture & design and workplace management. Documenting past developments and in-depth analysis, should result in advise on estate utilization, investments and future projects. Implementation should prepare CCBRT’s real estate utilization for the future.
- Degree or advanced Diploma in Architecture, Civil Engineering or related field from a recognized institution.
- At least 4 year working experience in a similar positon within the field of facility/estate management, construction or a site development.
- Proven experience in project and process management
- Working experience in hospital setting is an added advantage.
- Affinity with compliance subjects, financial understanding on maintenance and investment proposals
- Registered with the respective professional council (where applicable)
- Computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both English and Swahili)
- Team-worker with client focus and flexibility
- A pro-active attitude and eagerness to work
- Combining a hands on mentality and strategic thinking
Method of ApplicationIf you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role.
CCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and encourages people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: [email protected]. Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview as well as an additional assessment.
Please indicate job reference number: 2022-38| DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 26th August 2022
(selection process is ongoing so assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)