Manager Digital Product Development at Vodacom
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
• Establish End to End responsibility of managing Digital products
• Proactively work with both technology and business units on improving digital user experience.
• Manage and maintain in-house digital platforms.
• Ensure compliances on all services under the portfolio.
• Provide the necessary guidance and support to partners and other stakeholders on delivering new products.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for all services under the portfolioDevelop a business relationship with other stakeholders from design to the launch of all.
• Provide knowledge and insights of the current industry standards and practices as it relates to games software, systems and security. Keep up with the current technological trends
• Support Digital analytics and maintain the technical performance of the sites to meet the related targets.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Perform proactively content updates and digital platforms
• Build and maintain sales business focused content sites, support development and new releases
• Support SEO development and digital customer journey
• Develop a working process on managing partners’ expectations while putting Vodacom interest first
• Proactively manage product life cycle under your portifolio
• Work with other teams within the commercial and technology functions in delivering to the fastest possible time to market
• Monitor the technology trends and provide the necessary inputs and changes to digital Apps and web
• Proactively learn the market trend and come up with the plans to address the challenges using digital solutions
• Always monitor key KPI for improvement
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• 4+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or its equivalent
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
• Strong understanding of technology, non-telecom services or design of the same with intelligence to understand ways of generating revenue in smart manner as per company procedures
• Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
• Strong understanding of managing projects.
* Assists and executes the Digital Marketing strategy, which effectively engages with the existing and potential customer base, to drive sales, revenue and communications;
* Uses best practice knowledge and tools (e.g Adobe stack) to develop processes and activities that positively influence the users intent to purchase Vodafone products and services through paid communications channels;
* Works effectively with colleagues to ensure they comply with Digital Marketing polices, methodologies and frameworks and works in collaboration with Brand and Design teams, CVM and Care teams;
* Helps establish best use of data technology platforms and leads the relationship with devoted platforms (e.g. Pega, Adobe, Tealium etc.) to accelerate data driven marketing activities across owned and paid media;
* Delivers audience strategy across biddable and owned channels for execution by account team;
* Maintains strong relations and works closely with external creative agencies and/or in-house media design teams and manages the campaign production process through digital channels;
* May provide informal guidance to junior staff.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th June, 2021.