Manager, Digital Banking & Partnerships at Standard Chartered
- Company: Standard Chartered
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
About Standard Chartered
To manage Digital Sales end to end, including all partnerships.
- Formulate Sales strategies, implement and track performance
- Participate in CVP formulations
- Work closely with marketing department to execute marketing plans
- Track performance of all sales channels of the business
- Engage and manage all sales stakeholders
Cost Agenda and Business Efficiency
- Ensure marketing budget is well managed
- To review and monitor all business expenses which are sales related
- Analyse and advise business head on efficiencies
- Optimize on all opportunities available for business efficiencies
Strategy and Business Management
- Acquire strategic partners to grow business
- Implement and fully drive Ecosystem strategy
- Drive key projects to business relating to sales
- Identify new business opportunities for business growth
- Support Product team on BAU activities.
- Analyse and advise business head with insights.
- Develop operating models and be accountable for all tactical
- Prepare presentation for Digital banking department for various forums.
- Support all segments and play key role to drive digital agenda across the bank.
- Engage in various forums assigned to support teams
- Spend time with Client Experience team to understand client needs.
- Work closely with Governance and Risk team to insure safe environment of business.
- Attend all risk and governance meeting to understand the progress and share experiences.
- Review contracts and other documents before HoD.
- Highlight any risk elements in the business.
- Manage contracts of Digital Department
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Support team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Client Experience
- Branch, Priority and EB
- Product & Segment
- Marketing Agencies
- Take lead of all digital activities in the absence of HoD
- University degree or professional qualification, preferably in Banking and Finance
- Proven track record of accomplishment in the management of banking operations
- In depth knowledge and understanding of banking products and services, and ability to structure and deliver customized solutions which meet customer needs.
- Ability to engage stakeholders in constructive dialogue, in order to improve own understanding and influence others decision-making.
- Strong people management & communication skills, especially ability to engage and motivate large teams
- Ability to analyse significant amounts of data and distil clear insights
- Relevant applications & technology infrastructure knowledge
- Understanding of the regulatory environment and practices
- Project Management and Change Management skills
- Committed to driving own team’s progress and delivering agreed outcomes.
- Nurtures teamwork and collaboration.
- Has the ability to blend the demands of managing day-to-day operational activities with the necessity of maintaining a strategic view.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to manage complex activities within the Bank’s matrix organization structure.
- Experience in budget development and budget management.
- Foresight with regards to workflow, staff capability and moral.
- Thought leadership in Retail Banking with appreciation industry products and developments
- Strategy articulation and execution
- Professional depth in Retail Products covering product development, acquisition, portfolio and risk management, marketing and campaign management
- Deep understanding of in-market client product behaviours and life stages
- Strong strategic acumen and execution capability
- Relationship building and influencing – ability to build strong relationships across internal and external stakeholders / partners
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8th June, 2021.