12 Oct 2020
Manager – Card Business at KCB bank
Welcome to Jobweb Tanzania. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click here to subscribe for job alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: KCB bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Manager – Card Business
- Responsible for retention of existing and recruitment of new customers (30% retention / 70% recruitment) on card products.
- Recruitment of profitable new business and establish, manage and develop long term, profitable relationships, ensuring the provision of first class customer service and maximizing business opportunities to achieve key objectives and goals.
- Manager card business will take on the role and responsibilities of a Team Leader as well as carrying out normal Activities and targets around card business.
- Champion card products development, enhancements, and new feature/functionality that deliver best in class solutions leading to optimum customer service, quality, accuracy and responsiveness.
- Manage daily attendance levels within the team in compliance with relevant HR policies, including management and approval of leave within the team.
- Act as an enabler to card business team, branch staff especially Relationship officers/customer service champions by providing them with tools and information to optimize sales.
- Monitor sales performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and provide results to Head of digital financial services.
- Support handling of customer feedback and follow up to closure all disputes arising from card products.
- Any other activity assigned by the line manager.
Staff Management 5%
- Lead, motivate and develop a bespoke team, working a cross-country region, selling the full range of card products, to achieve income generation, business objectives and goals
- Performance Management responsibilities for direct reports
New Business Development 45%.
- Recruit new business within the allocated market at a profitable level
- Proactively create and develop strategic partnerships on card products.
- Build close working relationships with Branch staff, SME and Corporate team to create business opportunities
- Identification of cross sale opportunities and introduction of leads to relevant teams.
- Implement activities to deliver value added products and services, generating increased income and revenue from existing card products.
- Fully understand the workings of card products, the pricing and risk strategy.
- Work with products development and projects team to deliver new card products in the market.
Customer contact (35%)
- Conduct routine customer engagements and visitation on daily basis and share the report to the Head of Digital financial services.
- Have discussions and negotiations with customers and relevant stakeholders on commercial and operational issues, and take the necessary actions.
- The role holder is also responsible for managing and responding to customer requirements both on acquiring and issuing business.
- Establish, build and maintain ongoing relationships with customers to develop and protect business income
- Negotiate pricing and contracts with customers at senior management or director level.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs and requirements of customers’ businesses
- Make sound commercial judgments in order to retain and fully develop customer base
- Provide evidence of customer demand to influence new products / enhancements / solutions
Planning and research (5%)
- Responsible for developing a personal sales strategy and plan to achieve targeted objectives and goals
- Personal time management on day to day activities to maximize return on resources
- Keeping fully updated on customer activities as reported in the media and via internal Group sources
- Maintain and understand the business environment in which the customer operates
- Constantly update knowledge on all products and services offered by KCB.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking /Finance or equivalent
- Relevant professional qualification in Merchant Acquiring and card issuing is an added advantage.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration is an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Banking, with at least 3 years in card business is essential
Method of Application
Closing Date : 13th November, 2020.
Kindly Type "Tanzania " in the search box