Manager: Brand at Vodacom
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Role Purpose and Responsibilities
To translate, implement and oversee brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies. Holistic Brand management which includes communication, media, sponsorship and trade marketing. Oversee the development of brand strategies to position Vodacom Tanzania ahead of competition.
- Manage and implement brand, media, product marketing, trade marketing and sponsorship through thorough brand analysis and growth strategies. This includes translate brand strategies into brand plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Measure and monitor effectiveness of media investment and optimise the brand communication/ engagement/ conversation based on insights from data analytics.
- Works with creative agencies to ensure that execution is aligned with brand framework
- Monitor performance of the brand and product campaigns including competitor activities and take corrective action where necessary. This includes media, on ground activations, visibility, sponsorship strategy efficiency ensuring compliance.
- Assists Head of Brand & Communication and general management level within the definition of marketing strategic and tactical plans for each product / segment in order to ensure that tactical plans reflect strategic objectives.
Qualification, core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Relevant marketing or communication qualifications (degree level)
- Deep brand & understanding of consumer behavior and how they engage with different brands.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
- Digital Media understanding and capability.
- Strong leadership skills.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- At least 3 years of marketing or brand management experience in the FMCG industry or Telco
- Strong in building collaborative relationships
- Passionate about brands and technology
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work on her/his own as well as part of a team.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 22nd January, 2021.