Management Consultant at INNOVEX
- Company: INNOVEX
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Tanzania
INNOVEX is a Pan-African advisory and assurance services firm providing professional services in Sub-Saharan Africa with a focus in Tanzania, Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda, Southern Sudan and South Africa. We are very pleased to invite job applications from self-motivated and performance driven individuals interested in a career in Management Consulting. We have an immediate full-time position to be filled by September 2021.
The Management Consultant will provide objective advice and expertise to clients for their industry insight, problem solving abilities and logical objectivity, while creating value, improving their financial and operational health, maximizing growth and improving their business processes for high performance.
- Facilitate discussions with clients to elaborate on the areas of proposed improvements.
- Define problems concisely and hypothesize on proposed solutions.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive the proposed solution.
- Quantitative research methodologies include data mining, creating financial models, and performing valuation analysis.
- Qualitative research methodologies include performing market research and collecting business intelligence.
- Consolidate findings from the analysis and present solutions to the client.
- Develop and present a plan to implement the recommended changes.
- Support the business development activities of the firm such as pursuit development and production of thought papers.
- At least a Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 3+ years’ experience in a professional services firm, preferably in management consulting/ advisory
- Proven ability to identify opportunities and capture new businesses
- Demonstrated experience and competence in assess priorities, project management, multitasking in a time-sensitive environment and meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients, and consultants within the context of groups and technical teams
- Good knowledge and appetite to learn especially issues on: public policy, acquisition processes, financial management, economic analysis and modelling, financial analysis, strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Ability to learn and prepare expressions of interest, technical and financial proposals
- Experience in using various social and economic analysis computer tools
- Strong analytical, decision-making and presentation skills
- Verbal and written proficiency in English and Kiswahili
If you have what it takes to fill the position, please send in your application through the provided link.
Application deadline is Tuesday, 10th August 2021.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th August, 2021.