21 Sep 2021
Management Accountant at Dangote
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Dangote
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mtwara
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- · Organizing and timely preparing the annual budget. ·
- Controlling and monitoring expenses and ensure expenditure (including CAPEX) is in line with budget. ·
- Accurate and timely preparation of the monthly management reports and country finance report. ·
- Preparing monthly forecasts to aid business planning.
- · Developing and managing financial systems & policies, and identifying opportunities for improvement. ·
- Working closely with Plant team on cost initiative strategies and recommending strategies to reduce costs. ·
- Coordinating stock counts monthly and liaising with specialist for bulk material count on quarterly basis.
- · Monthly monitoring of standard costs in the system against actual costs. ·
- Perform month end activities, settlement of orders, and reviewing consumption bookings.
- · Stock movement monitoring and reconciliation. ·
- Monitoring inventory consumption and cement production/movements. ·
- Perform any other tasks as given by the Financial Controller or CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience working with role supporting senior management in manufacturing industry or similar. (Manufacturing industry is a must).
- Qualified candidate with CPA/ACCA.
Skills and Competencies
- SAP Knowledge is key.
- Results oriented and team player and ability to follow guidelines and controls required of the position.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure, and with business Partner mind-set.
- Flexible and with ability to liaise with people of different cultures.
- Must be professionally proficient and fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th September , 2021.