24 May 2023
Management Accountant at Dangote
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Dangote
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mtwara
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania - Dangote Limited Jobs in Tanzania
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- · Organizing and timely preparing the annual budget. · Controlling and monitoring expenses and ensure expenditure (including CAPEX) is in line with budget. · Accurate and timely preparation of the monthly management reports and country finance report. · Preparing monthly forecasts to aid business planning. · Developing and managing financial systems & policies, and identifying opportunities for improvement. · Working closely with Plant team on cost initiative strategies and recommending strategies to reduce costs. · Coordinating stock counts monthly and liaising with specialist for bulk material count on quarterly basis. · Monthly monitoring of standard costs in the system against actual costs. · Perform month end activities, settlement of orders, and reviewing consumption bookings. · Stock movement monitoring and reconciliation. · Monitoring inventory consumption and cement production/movements. · Perform any other tasks as given by the Financial Controller or CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience working with role supporting senior management in manufacturing industry or similar. (Manufacturing industry is a must).
- Qualified candidate with CPA/ACCA.
Skills and Competencies
- SAP Knowledge is key.
- Results oriented and team player and ability to follow guidelines and controls required of the position.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure, and with business Partner mind-set.
- Flexible and with ability to liaise with people of different cultures.
- Must be professionally proficient and fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th May, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE