Maintenance Supervisor at Tembo Nickel
- Company: Tembo Nickel
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kagera Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Tembo Nickel is seeking to recruit a Maintenance Supervisor to join the Tembo Nickel Project Team. We are looking to employ a maintenance supervisor with an outstanding knowledge of building trades, cleaning procedures and maintenance. A maintenance supervisor is expected to have excellent organizational and time management skills. You will display natural leadership and possess top communication skills with a great eye for detail.
To ensure success, maintenance supervisors should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of building maintenance, repairs, refurbishments, cleaning and managing staff. Top candidates will be outstanding at building and equipment maintenance procedures and have extensive knowledge of health and safety regulations and practices.
This is a Fixed Term contract of 1 Year and the successful candidate will report to the Camp and Facilities Lead
Duty Station: Tembo Nickel Project Site-Ngara
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads.
- Employ, supervise and train workers.
- Coordinate daily cleaning and maintenance activities.
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Maintain all inventory and equipment and ensure proper storage.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Conduct preventative maintenance work.
- Conduct follow-up on all maintenance and repair work.
- Conduct safety inspections as scheduled.
- Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Civil or Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of experience as a maintenance supervisor(essential).
- Strong knowledge of building trades, cleaning procedures and maintenance.
- A solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices.
- Effective budgeting and performance management.
Tembo Nickel offers a competitive remuneration package and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of ApplicationApplicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role tile in the subject via email [email protected] or by post to Tembo Nickel, P.O. Box 65, Rulenge Application closing date is 5th August,2022
Note: We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities based on merit and we do not charge candidates any fees in the whole recruitment process. Women are strongly encouraged to Apply