Maintenance Planner at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
- Company: Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Maintenance Planner to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the Planning Section are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Planning Section Leader
Work Schedule: 14 Days On / 7 Days Off
Duration: 1 Year
- Prepare long term and short term work plans in consultation with maintenance and other departments
- Liaise with internal supply department to continually establish materials and spares leveling strategies.
- Coordinate with supply department to provide scope of work for any external services in line with Barrick – Bulyanhulu policy.
- Establish, monitor and report maintenance planning KPI
- Complete maintenance work order planning by capturing work specifications ,safety notes, required Resources, Preliminary scheduled start, Cost Centre verification and Check material availability
- Conduct the weekly Production and Maintenance scheduling meeting to establish joint ownership
- Submit engineering drawings for any further required revisions or upgrades.
- Maintain, Update and review Maintenance Pronto database system to ensure the master data including equipment register and equipment details are up to date.
- Provides technical direction to employees of shops performing preventative maintenance, and inspects results
- Assist with the preparation of the annual maintenance budget.
- Compile detailed shutdown work packages for shutdowns with a duration of eight (8) hours or more.
- Assist in the creation of Bills of Materials and job task lists.
- Be vigilant of company assets, monitor, report and action through the appropriate procedures, activities resulting in the loss, misuse or misappropriation of company assets.
- Maintain the Engineering technical library and drawing register.
- Mechanical / Electrical Certificate – (FTC, Diploma)
- Valid driving license as an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years in maintenance and planning experience.
- Experience in Process Plant and Underground Operations as well as the experience in Shaft operations
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to read and understand Process and Mechanical drawing
- Excellent communication in English and Swahili language
- Knowledge in Computer Software such as Microsoft Word Suite of Products – Word, Project, Excel & Access
- Knowledge in using computerized maintenance management system (i.e. Pronto)
- Solid understand of maintenance planning and scheduling concepts
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
Method of Application
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “MAINTENANCE PLANNER” in the subject of your email
- Send your application via e-mail to: [email protected]
If you are not contacted by Barrick- Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 8th September 2020
BEWARE OF CONMEN! BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com