Maintenance Planner at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
- Company: Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Jobs in Tanzania - Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
JOB ADVERT – MAINTENANCE PLANNER (01 VACANCY)
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Maintenance Planner to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the Planning Section are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost-effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Underground Electrical Forman
Work Schedule: 6 Weeks On / 3 Weeks Off
- Comply with all site safety and environmental standards, procedures, and policies.
- Ensure safe work practices by reporting incidents/accident and making sure total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health, AND Environment Policies, as well as other policies, procedures, and guidelines as well as proper use of requirement /mandatory PPE’s.
- Develop, maintain, monitor, and update maintenance manuals for Electrical Sections
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly/quarter and annual maintenance reports with accurate information and on time.
- Compile, update and distribute backlogs reports and other mandated control reports.
- Maintain database and report on tracking work completion, scheduled vs unscheduled and other metrics to track and improve overall maintenance performance.
- Create accurate plans for scheduling and manpower forecasting for weekly/ monthly and long-term maintenance schedulers.
- Manage maintenance system including data quality and ensure improvement for the system.
- Monitor and measure Electrical costs and adjust planning accordingly.
- Analyze trends in equipment maintenance needs including breakdown, preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, MTBF and MTTR.
- In collaboration with other team members, review and prioritize electrical work requests.
- Plan for all preventive maintenance and shutdown activities and ensuring plans are adequately resourced.
- Organize and conduct pre and post shutdown meetings involving all stakeholders and ensure inputs are captured and communicated for review prior to and after shutdown.
- Ensure the maintenance management strategies for spare parts, planned maintenance task and planned outages increase electrical reliability.
- Identify and manage inventory level of critical spares and work closely with the supply chain Department to ensure parts availability and durability.
- Measure and report on maintenance planning Kay Performance Indicator (KPI’s) and compute MTBF and MTTR for critical equipment as suggested.
- Maintain electrical integrity and available ensuring that parts lists are documented, and Bill of Materials (BOM) are completed.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree from recognized institution/University.
- Must have valid driving license.
- Minimum of 3 years in maintenance and planning experience (Experience in a mining environment will be an added advantage)
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have management skills.
- Solid understand of maintenance planning and scheduling concepts
- Must have computer skills with solid understand and applications of SAP
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th June, 2023.