Mail Room Clerk at U.S. Embassy Dar es Salaam
- Company: U.S. Embassy Dar es Salaam
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The Mailroom Clerk receives, dispatches, sorts, and distributes mail from multiple sources. These include but are not limited to local and international mail, Diplomatic Post Office (DPO) mail, diplomatic pouch material, and commercial courier services. The incumbent spends a large percentage of the time serving customers at the Mailroom service window. The incumbent is supervised by the Mailroom Supervisor with overall supervision by a designated Information Programs Center employee.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- EXPERIENCE: One year of experience in customer care, office assistance, or clerical work.
- Education Requirements:
- Education: Successful completion of high school or local equivalent.
- Language: Level III Good working knowledge (reading, speaking, and writing) in English is required and Level III Good working knowledge (reading, speaking, and writing) in Kiswahili is required. This may be tested.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 21st February , 2022.