Machine Specialist at Coca Cola
- Company: Coca Cola
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Coca-Cola Jobs in Tanzania - Manufacturing Jobs in Tanzania
Job Title Machine Specialist
Job Category Manufacturing
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Manufacturing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Engineering for a Machine Specialist position, which will based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report directly to Maintenance Controller.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The incumbent will be responsible for;
• Providing specialist support to the shift based teams during operations.
• Providing guidance and advice to the shift based on machine operation, machine fault finding and correct responses to machine failure modes
• Providing coaching, mentoring and knowledge transfer of machine operation to shift based teams
• Developments of work instructions related to equipment.
• Monitoring and managing performance of equipment
• Take part in maintenance planning meeting, contributing suggestions and clarifying work required
• Assist fellow team members in the execution of tasks during planned maintenance schedule issued by the planner.
• Take part in routine maintenance as scheduled by the maintenance planner
• Carry out condition monitoring activities where these have been allocated to the technician in accordance with the CM schedule.
• Carry out repairs, assess the problem and determine a course of action
• Apply the correct problem solving methodologies to resolve problems
• Operate in a safe manner at all times, and to identify and highlight unsafe work practices so that these may be corrected
• Carry out work according to the work instructions and adhering to appropriate CCBA policies and procedures
Skills, Experience & Education
The incumbent should have at least a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field; Qualified artisan and a minimum of 3 years technical and leadership experience in a FMCG environment. Strong communication skills, good leadership qualities, good analytical and problem solving skills, and a demonstrated high level of integrity.
Computer Skills will be an added advantage
The deadline for submitting the application is 22 July 2023.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 22nd July, 2023.