Machine Specialist at ABInBev
- Company: ABInBev
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide specialist support for coaching, mentoring and knowledge transfer of machine operation to shift based teams
- This will include standby, day shift and when requested after a time frame that standby will need expert advice or support
- Where requested, assist as a functional expert in problem solving for the plant and support to zone
- Partake in ATO cleaning, lubrication and inspection in accordance with the maintenance schedule issued by the Maintenance Planner must be resolved using the appropriate problem solving techniques
- If Carry out routine maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance schedule where problems have been uncovered during routine maintenance, these required, additional resources may be called in to assist
- On request, partake in carrying out running repairs on plant and equipment, or support the Shift Artisans in carrying out repairs
- When carrying out repairs, assess the problem and determine a course of action. Where required, specialist assistance may be called in
- Technicians or Inspection and coding specialist or external resources such as Contractors or Suppliers
- Where repairs indicate that major work is required, such as re-wiring a motor, this must be transferred to the engineering workshop for attention
- Verify that where running repairs have been carried out, this has addressed the problem
- Complete the administration tasks relating to any running repairs that the Technician has carried out
- Where running repairs cannot be carried out, communicate this to the Maintenance Planner to ensure the work is planned into the next planned window
- Assist fellow team members to resolve problems on request take part, as functional expert, in AB- Report , SDCA and PDCA on request
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
- Min 6-12 on Job training
- 2 year’s experience in an FMCG Environment
- Experience in the Food Industry or Packaging environment
- Good understanding of the VPO principles
- Subject Matter Expert.
- Deep accountability and strong teamwork ethic
- Analytical and conceptual problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge
- Ability to train, coach and mentor apprentices
- Knowledge of basic project management
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 2 March 2022.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th March, 2022.