M-PESA Business Project Coordinator at Vodacom
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
• Overall accountability of managing new and existing projects to meet strategic business objectives
• Develop, plan, execute and evaluate projects according to predetermined timelines
• Drive all the M-Pesa Business initiatives, partnerships and ensure they are timely executed
• Manage projects and ensuring quality control throughout project life cycles
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Develop project plan, briefs, activities and deliverables as per the project expectations and effectively communicate to all stakeholders.
• Coordinate and ensure that all M-PESA Business Projects & Milestones are delivered within agreed timelines and proactively manage changes in project scope.
• Ensure Accurate, Continuous, Regular and Consistent on time reporting on progress of Projects Status to all stakeholders and management (Internal & External).
• Work closely with sales and segment managers to develop appropriate initiatives, campaigns and partnerships for the Enterprises
• Plan and facilitate effective meetings with internal and external stakeholders
• Consistency monitoring of the projects and initiatives performance
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
• Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• 3+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or its equivalent.
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
• Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
• Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
* Ensures solution support is provided to sales teams, strategic partners, internal teams and business customers regarding technical, non-customised solution design products and activities;
* Supports key customers during all phases of pre-sales, solution design, implementation and post-sales changes and helps create a landscape for increasing cross-selling opportunity;
* Supports product development teams on preparation and life-cycle of Vodafone products/services and captures and implements process or product changes to the solution design;
* Provides sales, marketing and engineering feedback on current and future product requirements;
* Maintains up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of Vodafone�s and the industry�s products and/or services;
* Understands customer needs and factors for their digital transformation process through Vodafone solutions.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th October, 2021.