M-Pesa Business Customer Support Regions at Vodacom
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Tanzania
• Overall accountability of proactively supporting the M-Pesa Business regional customers
• Drive and responsible for M-Pesa Business regional service management (trainings)
• Manage M-Pesa Business regional customer’s projects
• Monitor M-Pesa Business Regional performance and cross sell M-Pesa products
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Overall responsible for supporting the M-Pesa Business regional allocated accounts
• Manage service delivery for the regional accounts and cross sell other M-Pesa products
• Support to accelerate regional performance and drive initiatives for revenue growth
• Manage M-Pesa Business regional new and existing customer’s projects
• Initiate and conduct end to end new trainings and re-trainings for the regional business accounts
• Responsible for reactivations of dormant, droppers and stoppers regional business accounts
• Working closely to support sales team to identify new potential growth areas
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Strong Business Acumen
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent communications and reporting skills
• Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• 3+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Actuarial Science, Marketing or its equivalent.
• Analytical skills.
• Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
• Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
* Ensures solution support is provided to sales teams, strategic partners, internal teams and business customers regarding technical, non-customised solution design products and activities;
* Supports key customers during all phases of pre-sales, solution design, implementation and post-sales changes and helps create a landscape for increasing cross-selling opportunity;
* Supports product development teams on preparation and life-cycle of Vodafone products/services and captures and implements process or product changes to the solution design;
* Provides sales, marketing and engineering feedback on current and future product requirements;
* Maintains up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of Vodafone�s and the industry�s products and/or services;
* Understands customer needs and factors for their digital transformation process through Vodafone solutions.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th October, 2021.