Logistics Technical Trainee at AB InBev
- Company: AB InBev
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
The keypurposeofthisroleistodevelopadeepunderstandingoftheLogisticsdepartmentwhereyouwillbeimmersedintoDistribution, Warehousing &Inventoryduringa12- monthperiod.
- A fast paced 12-month Logistics technical program inclusive of exposure to the Logistics function operations and projects as well as interaction with senior leaders
- Robust evaluations determine progression into each rotation of the program within the 12 months
- Unleashes potential through 4-month rotational cycles and enabling cross functional work experience in various teams within the respective function
- The Program works on the 70-20-10 rule, where individuals learn 70% of their knowledge from challenging experiences and projects, 20% from developmental relationships, and 10% from coursework and training.
- After a successful 8 months of continuous growth and completion of the program, you will be able apply for roles within the business to create a future with more cheers with us!
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Exhibit passion, curiosity, courage and resilience, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results.
- Collaborate with a global mindset and connect with people at all levels.
- Contribute to our teams in enabling us to continue to grow and broaden our category, leveraging insight, innovation and technology to stay ahead of the curve.
- Embrace our fast-paced culture, no matter the challenge
- Innovate with an Owner mindset, as owners – we each play an integral role in AB InBev’s success.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Maximum of 3 years full-time formal working experience
- Geographical mobility – you may be required to move to different locations during the 12-month training program and after, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Ambitious, curious, bold and resilient
- Determined to deliver results
- Sense of ownership and a desire to make an impact
- Direct reports (solid line):
- Dotted line reports:
- Band: VIII
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in line with South African Breweries Pty (ltd) employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 11th November, 2023.