Logistics Data Associate x5 at Ministry of Health (Pharmaceutical Services Unit)
- Company: Ministry of Health (Pharmaceutical Services Unit)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) through Global Fund Grants is looking for enthusiastic, creative and energetic individuals whom will work under contractual agreement to fill the following vacant positions:
PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES UNIT
Job Title: Logistics Data Associate – 5 Positions
Location: MSD zones (Dar es Salaam, Dodoma, Moshi, Mwanza & Mbeya)
Reporting To: Zonal Logistics Coordinator (ZLC)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer and troubleshooting e-LMIS system operations.
- Train and enroll e-LMIS system users. Map and manage e-LMIS users including facilities. iv. Mapping all e-LMIS features which are not related to system programing.
- Pull and organize e-LMIS reports in a presentable way and submit to supervisor.
- Participate in supply chain Data Quality Assessments (DQA). Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Diploma in Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Technology or Information Technology.
- At least three years’ experience in data management. Basic computer skills in Microsoft office package. iv. Very good typing speed.
- Good report writing skills.
- Age limit: 50 years
Terms of Employment: 3 years Contract (Renewable based on Performance and availability of funds).
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates are to submit their motivational letter, copy of the latest CV in one document indicating their preferred work station and copies of academic certificates, practice license for the specific professional cadre if any.
The subject line of your job application letter should indicate the position that you are applying for: your CV must include the information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work-related traceable referees. All correspondence MUST reach the Ministry before 15:30hrs December 26th 2020 and channeled through the following address:
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children,
P.O Box 743,
- Any application sent later than the mentioned date and time will not be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; if you are not contacted within two weeks after the deadline of this advert, consider yourself unsuccessful.
- For more information kindly visit moh.go.tz