Local Content Coordinator at EACOP
- Company: EACOP
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
ADVERTISEMENT for Local Content Coordinator – EACOP EITS Contractor REFERENCE: 1025-ADVT-GAC EI-TZ-GEN-Local Content Coordinator
Schneider Electric Projects and Services Tanzania Limited (CONTRACTOR) as the main EITS Integrator Contractor (Electrical Instrumentation and Telecommunications Systems) for the EACOP project, requires the services of a Local Content Coordinator.
Brief Description of Role:
Driving Implementation of the EITS Integrator Contractor’s Local Content plan.
Align and coordinate with EACOP Company organization in Tanzania, on the topic of Local Content and prepare specific reporting and achieving specific KPI’s pertaining to the EITS Integrator Contractor obligations under the EACOP project.
Interface with Local Authorities:
Liaise with local authorities when required and be the direct local correspondent for any matters pertaining to Local Content
Local Partners, Local Suppliers and In-Country Stakeholders Interface:
Interface to local suppliers providing goods and services in line with overall delivery of LC commitments.
Maintain an active relationship with local stakeholders with whom delivery of LC is associated – including training, vocational schools, institutes, universities.
Interface with Customer, Engagement & Participation on LC Matters:
Interface with the EACOP Co project team in TZ and be the main point of contact for all Local Content matters. Understand the schedule and participate in EACOP Local Content forums, initiatives, drives, events and seminars.
Define a plan and Build/Develop Content for engaging in these activities in line with delivering commitments.
Track, Monitor and Report on implementation of Local Content commitments online(SMP) and on hardcopy.
Where required, coordinate the key project actors (GAC El, GFS, PA, SNEF) and support in aligning delivery of their commitments
Implementation of the Project’s Industrial Relations Management System (IRMS)
From assessments, advice on areas where LC Enhancement opportunities can be deployed and achieved.
Identify risks and opportunities and propose solutions for mitigation
We are looking for experienced staff who have the following:
- Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Business
- Administration OR Law OR Community Development or any related field from a Recognized and Duly Accredited University
- Experience in Local Content Management or Stakeholder Management or Customer Projects environment
- At least 5 years’ Work Experience in a Recognized and Reputable Firm / Company Fluent in English & Kiswahili Valid Driving License
- Good Typing, Written and Spoken Communication Skills
- Computer-Literate with Strong Skills in Microsoft Word Packages: WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT Self-Driven with a high level of professional and personal integrity
- Experience in Oil & Gas Sector is an added advantage
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates that meet the minimum requirements and have the capability should send their CVs in English by email to [email protected]; with the reference 1025-ADVT. GAC EI-TZ-GEN-Local Content Coordinator as the subject by latest 3rd of February 2023, 5:00pm. East African Time (EAT)
Only candidates that meet the minimum requirements and pass an entry test will have the opportunity to be included in future interview processes Please note that, should you not be contacted more than two weeks after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful. COMPANY reserves the right not to consider applicants who do not meet all the minimum requirements