This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
29 Aug 2022
Local Area Representative (Tanzania) at Smollan
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Smollan
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
At Smollan, we’re on an evolutionary journey where we’re shifting our story. We’re looking for truly unique people who believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. Where our people are cared for, happy and inspired in building an extraordinary place to work.
We’re on the lookout for an exceptional Local Area Representative .
This role will be based in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
As a Local Area Representative, you will be responsible for
- Achievong all secondary sales targets for all assigned SKU’s
- Full sales coverage as per assigned PJP
- Productive calls coverage
- Ensure that the TTS – Trading Terms (e.g retail disc) are being utilised within the location
- Plan sell out target by SKU for each customer in keeping with overall secondary sales target with the guidance of the IQ recommendations
- Achieve numeric distribution target as required
- Continously drive established and agreed upon ways of selling in the trade
- Ensure in-store implementation of company merchandising standards and cycle priorities
- Work on the opportunities spotted during the store check
- Ensure proper stock rotation with customers e.g move stocks from slow to fast moving shops to prevent expiry or damage
- Ensure proper storage of products
- Replace damaged product as per the trade returns policy
What are we looking for?
To qualify for this role, you should:
- Achieve a grade D+ (D Plus) in secondary education, certificate and Diploma in sales and Marketing or Business administration.
- 6 months to one year experience in merchandising, having worked in Beverages/Alcohol industry will be added advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Time management Skills
- Customer service skills
- Planning and organizing skills
What’s in it for you?
- A robust work environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow with a leading brand in the FMCG industry.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 1st September , 2022.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE