Loan Officers at VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Company: VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB), has a loan book ofTZS. 17 Billion and 30,000 customer base, more that 5,000 of them being small holder farmers. VFT- MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below;
Work reference no. 006
Position: Loan Officers
Reporting to: Business Centre Managers
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To build and maintain a high quality loan portfolio which involves identifying clients, implementing and managing a credit program within a designated operation area of VFT-MFB and in accordance to the set policy and procedures.
- Does client recruitment and orientation to VFT- MFB loan products and services.
- Process loan applications and do follow up on loan repayments.
- Provide quality and good customer service to clients this include business counselling.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Accounting, Business administration and Community Development.
Special / Personal Abilities
- Excellent character and unquestionable integrity
- Ability to do exact and detailed analysis for all loan applications.
- Good negotiation skills and highly determined to accomplish tasks.
- Good Oral and written communication skills. Have a very clean bill of health willingness to take on field work.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Model and demonstrates effective Christian leadership.
- Motor cycle driving license.
About our working environment & remuneration:
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.
Method of ApplicationInterested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to [email protected]
The position should be the subject of the email application. OR through the postal address below.
The Chief Executive Officer, VisionFund TanzaniaThe application should reach the undersigned not later than 19th November 2021. N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Microfinance Bank Limited
P O. Box 1546, Arusha TANZANIA.
Disclaimer VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that it has not engaged any consultant/agent to conduct recruitment on its behalf.