Loan Officer at VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Company: VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Work reference no. 010/22
Position: Loan Officer
Reporting to: Branch/Business Centre Manager
To build and maintain a high quality loan portfolio which involves identifying clients, implementing and managing a credit program within a designated operation area of VFT-MFB and in accordance to the set policy and procedures.
- Does client recruitment and orientation to VFT-MFB loan products and services.
- Process loan applications and do follow up on loan repayments.
- Provide quality and good customer service to clients this include business counselling.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Accounting, Business administration and Community Development.
Special / Personal Abilities
- Excellent character and unquestionable integrity
- Ability to do exact and detailed analysis for all loan applications.
- Good negotiation skills and highly determined to accomplish tasks.
- Good Oral and written communication skills.
- Have a very clean bill of health willingness to take on f eld work.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Model and demonstrates effective Christian leadership
- Motor cycle driving license
Method of ApplicationInterested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to; [email protected]
The position should be the subject of the email application.
OR; through the postal address below:
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited,
P.O. Box 1546,
The application should reach the undersigned not later than 26th June 2022.
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that it has not engaged any consultant/ agent to conduct recruitment on its behalf.