Load Master at Sandvik
- Company: Sandvik
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mwanza Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is seeking a;
Location: Mwanza, Tanzania
Get customer satisfaction by installing, repairing, inspecting and commissioning service, considering economical and other aspects. Problem solving by using of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately in different kinds of situations. Knowledge of the tasks, tools and procedures associated with providing technical support to the sales team and prospective customers.
- Install, repair, inspect and commission products and equipment of different kind at customer site or own premises.
- Report and document results after above actions.
- Responsible for plan, conduct and maintain tools and equipment for service work.
- Support the customer’s product/equipment/processes by suggesting possible improvements.
- Provide technical support to the sales team.
- Provide problem solving to customer.
- Ability to produce positive results in sales-client interventions.
- Guide colleagues in service methods and tools.
- Share own knowledge to enable colleagues to expand their knowledge.
- Grade 12 (Matric) or equivalent qualification
- Trade Certificate of Competence, if possible, Diesel Mechanic, Auto Electrical, Millwright
- Minimum 5 year experience working as Field Service Technician with proven competence as Earth moving Equipment or Surface boom and rotary drill technician knowledge in the above mentioned field
- The individual has Safety, Communication & supervisory skills.
- Proficient in Computer, confident with Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Access, Power point etc.,
- Full physical & medical certificate to work in mining environment
- At least 5 to 8 years experience in Fault finding / electro hydraulic / auto electrical / hydraulic / PLC, remote control offerings
- Factory knowledge on underground drills and load & haul will be an added advantage
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th October, 2021.