Livestock Field Technician at Sokoine University Of Agriculture
- Company: Sokoine University Of Agriculture
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Morogoro Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Tanzania
The Management of Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) invites suitable qualified Tanzanians to apply for various positions. The application letter should indicate names and addresses of three referees, together with certified copies of all academic certificates. Furthermore, the applicant must submit a signed current Curriculum Vitae, Birth Certificate and other Testimonials.
POSITION: LIVESTOCK FIELD TECHNICIAN I (ONE POSITION)
- College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Holder of Diploma in one of the following fields: Animal Health, Animal Health and Production, or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution with working experience of at least two (2) years in Artificial Insemination.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To carry out Artificial Insemination to the Animal hospital clients and SUA farms,
- To assist in Identifying and selecting suitable clinical cases for teaching, iii. To assist in identifying primary reproduction disorders in animals, iv. To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Not above 45 years of age
- As per applicable Scheme of Service and the Treasury Registrar’s Circular No. 6 of 2015.
- One-year renewable contract depending on performance and availability of Funds.
Method of ApplicationAll Applications should be addressed to the
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance),
P.O. Box 3000,
NOTE that for those who studied abroad, TCU Verification of certificates must be attached to the application.
The deadline for submitting the application is 22 February 2022.