Library Officer II (2) at UDSM
- Company: UDSM
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The University of Dar es Salaam invites applications from suitably qualified public servants who wish to transfer to the University of Dar es Salaam as follows:
(a) Position: Library Officer II: (2 posts)
(b) Qualifications and Experience:
Possession of a Bachelor Degree in Librarianship, Information Studies or any other relevant field from a recognized and reputable institution plus ICT skills.
(c) Salary: As per Treasury Registrar’s Circular No.9 of 2015
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply in confidence enclosing: • Detailed CV • Certified copies of certificates, transcripts and valid licenses
• Applicants must be Public Servants and channel their application letters through their respective employers, failure of which will lead to automatic disqualification.
• All applicants should indicate the positions they apply on top of the
• Applicants for positions at the Institute of Marine Sciences – Zanzibar and UDSM Mbeya College of Health and Allied Sciences should indicate so in the application
• Only successful candidates will be contacted for further
• Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover the transfer cost as the transfer is considered to be self-initiated.
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the following address: Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration),
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration),
University of Dar es Salaam,
P.O. Box 35091,
DAR ES SALAAM
DEADLINE 07 July, 2020