20 Jul 2023
Legal Aid Volunteer x12 at LHRC
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: LHRC
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Tanzania
Legal Officer ensures there is an Increase access to justice for indigent persons by providing legal knowledge, advice and support or litigation. S/He will also be responsible for identifying issues for advocacy and documenting success stories.
- Provide legal Aid to clients.
- Reconcile and mediate client disputes.
- To update and maintain Legal Aid Management System (LAMS) and legal aid website.
- Document success stories from legal aid clients
- Identify and tap issues for advocacy from the legal aid clients attended.
- Conduct gender analysis of LAC cases for identification of advocacy issues.
- Provides quality legal Aid services to clients.
- Ensure program is implemented towards achieving desired outputs.
- Ensure timely execution of activities and other program related duties.
- Contributes towards achieving LHRC vision.
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- Successfully completed Law School
- Completed undergraduate bachelor’s degree in law (LLB)
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8th August, 2023.