Lecturers x3 at AMUCTA
- Company: AMUCTA
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tabora, Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Tanzania
Archbishop Mihayo University College of Tabora (AMUCTA) invites qualified Tanzanians to apply for the following positions.
- Lecturer in Education: 3 posts
- Assistant Lecturer in Special Needs (Visual Impairment: 2 posts; Hearing Impairment: 1 post)
- Assistant Lecturer in Geography: 2 posts
- Assistant Lecturer in History: 2 posts
Applicants for Lecturer positions should possess a PhD in the relevant discipline, while those for Assistant Lecturer positions should have a Master’s Degree. All applicants must have at least a GPA of 4.0 at Master’s level and 3.5 at Bachelor’s Degree level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting lectures, seminars, tutorials and evaluation for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, as the case may be;
- Setting, moderating, invigilating and marking examinations;
- Supervising projects, research and practical training activities;
- Conducting research, consultancy, outreach and publication activities;
- Organising and participating in relevant workshops, conferences and seminar; and · Carrying out any other relevant duties assigned by the university authorities.
Method of Application
All applications should be addressed to the Deputy Principal for Administration and Finance; P.O. Box 801, Tabora, or be submitted through the university email [email protected]. The application letters should be accompanied with certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts, Birth Certificates and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV). The CV should indicate the names and contacts of three referees.
Remuneration: Attractive packages will be offered consonant with qualifications.
Terms of Employment: A three-year contract, which is renewable upon one’s satisfactory performance.
Closing Date: 30th October 2020.