21 Dec 2020
Lecturers or Assistant Lecturers in Law at Tumaini University Makumira
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Tumaini University Makumira
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Tanzania
Tumaini University Makumira (TUMA) invites qualified applicants from recognized institutions of higher learning to be considered for employment in the following teaching posts:
Lecturers or Assistant Lecturers in Law
- A minimum GPA of 4.0 in Master of Laws.
- A minimum GPA of 3.5 in Bachelor of Law
- PhD in Laws with a minimum GPA of 4.0 in Master of Laws and with a minimum GPA of 3.5 Bachelor of Law.
Job Descriptions & Duties
- Job descriptions and duties will be provided by respective departments after successful interviews and recruitment to the post.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationApplication letters with the attached CVs, copies of certificates and transcripts have to be sent before Monday, 4th January 2021 to:
THE VICE CHANCELLOR,
TUMAINI UNIVERSITY MAKUMIRA, ARUSHA-MOSHI ROAD,
P. O. Box 55, USA-RIVER.