Lecturer at United African University of Tanzania
- Company: United African University of Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Tanzania
THE UNITED AFRICAN UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA (UAUT) is a private Institution of Higher Learning Institution founded by the Registered Trustees of Korea Church Mission (KCM), with the objective of alleviating poverty and promoting growth through raising Tanzanian Christian leaders who are equipped with excellence in wisdom, knowledge and Christian virtues. The responsibility of the day to day running of UAUT is vested upon the University Council with the Vice Chancellor as the main link between the Board of Trustees and University Council. UAUT obtained The Certificate of Full Registration (CFR) from Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) since 2012.
UAUT obtained The Certificate of Full Registration (CFR) from Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) since 2012.
The following vacant positions are available for application at UAUT:
Programme Name: Bachelor of Business Administration
LECTURER (1 POSITION)
- Holders of PhD and a GPA of 3.5 (Upper Second class) or above at Bachelor degree and 4.0 or above for Master degree majoring in Accounting/Finance/Marketing.
- At least 4 years of working experiences in Higher Learning Institutions
- Teaching language proficiency
- Conducting lectures, tutorials, seminars and practical for undergraduate programmes
- Carrying out field supervision
- Mentoring junior staff in all relevant academic matters
- Participating in curriculum development
- Participating in developing and managing of various university projects
- Undertaking research and publishing research results
- Undertaking consultancy
- Preparing teaching manuals and compendia
- Supervising undergraduate students projects
- Attending/organizing workshops, conferences and seminars
- Any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the management
Method of ApplicationSend your detailed CVs Covering letter, Certificates (PDF) and Testimonials if any to; [email protected]
Foreign awards must verified by the TCU.
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 March 2022.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE