12 Aug 2021
Lecturer/Assistant Lecturer x8 at University of Iringa
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: University of Iringa
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Tanzania
The University of Iringa wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill vacant academic positions listed below:
FACULTY OF LAW
- Lecturer: (3 Positions) – Possession of PhD in Law, Practicing Lawyer with updated license plus a good LLM with at least a GPA of 4.0 and a Bachelors degree in Law with at least Upper Second class (3.5).
- Assistant Lecturer (5 Positions) – possession of a Masters degree in Law with at least a GPA of 4.0 and a Bachelors degree in Law with at least Upper Second Class (3.5).
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationIf you believe you qualify for any of the above posts, please submit your application letter by posting to the address below. Enclose your CV in hard copy and Certified Academic Certificates and Transcripts. Indicate three reputable names of referees, their contact addresses, e-mail and phone numbers. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. The deadline for application is two weeks from the first appearance of this advertisement.
The Vice Chancellor
University of Iringa
P. O. Box 200
The deadline for submitting the application is 26 August 2021.