12 Mar 2021
Learning and Development Officer at Dangote
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Dangote
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mtwara
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and coordinate training and development programmes based on the needs of the Company and individuals.
- Coordinate Training Need Assessment (TNA) from the department and plan for training.
- Preparing annual training plan and budget to suit company need requirement
- Coordinate and compile training requirement from departments
- Preparing Monthly, Quarterly and yearly reports
- Schedule and coordinate attendance at training by sending out invitations and reminders.
- Provide relevant logistics facilities for facilitators e.g., Projector, venue, refreshments etc. (where necessary)
- Produce report materials for training such as attendance sheet, evaluation forms etc.
- Provide report and analysis of training activities including feedback from participant and relevant recommendation
- Maintain records of complete trainings and update employees training records accordingly.
- Conduct induction training for new joiners and external guests who are coming for visit.
- Produce training materials for in-house courses
- To participate in development/updates of HAM policies and procedures
- To perform updates to relevant aspects of the organization structure and support associated communication activities to the staff.
- To participate in coordination of employees’ performance and career management activities at the plant
- Any other related responsibilities assigned by Head of Department or Line Manager.
- Holder of Bachelor of Human Resource Management or any related discipline.
- At least 4 years of working experience in relevant position.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12th April, 2021.